Davis & Davis Is on Your Side
Boston Family Law Attorneys
Make Informed Decisions in Divorce-Related Matters
Davis & Davis, P.C. maintains a reputation for high-quality legal counsel and efficient representation in all aspects of domestic relations law. Our family law practice is led by Attorney Patricia Davis, a skilled advocate and counselor with more than 60 years of combined experience. She is a tough and resourceful negotiator as well as an accomplished trial lawyer. Her experience gives her the insight necessary to advise clients on the likelihood of success at trial.
Ms. Davis has represented many high-profile professional athletes and agents, including the NFL, MLB, and the NHL. However, Patricia Davis is dedicated to making sure that every single client is given the all-star treatment. She places limits on the number of clients she accepts to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve.
Cases We Handle
Davis & Davis, P.C. can confidently assess various litigation strategies and help clients make informed decisions about the most effective route to take. In some cases, this means taking the matter to trial. In other cases, it may mean utilizing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration.
Together, our lawyers handle the following types of cases, among others:
- Divorce: We assist clients with all aspects of the marital dissolution process, including child custody, property division, child support, alimony, and more.
- Modifications: We represent individuals who wish to modify an existing order or defend against such a modification.
- Abuse prevention orders: We are vigorous advocates on behalf of those harmed by domestic violence.
- Mediation/conciliation/arbitration: We are experienced in alternative dispute resolution methods, which often save clients both time and money.
- Guardian ad litem: Ms. Davis is often appointed to represent the child in custody or visitation disputes.
Get started on your case today - call our Boston family law firm!
Our team meticulously reviews each case and analyzes past case law and appellate decisions to ensure that we provide clients with only the most current and accurate legal advice. We also work hard to form relationships with our clients, taking the time to explain complex legal issues and procedures in a clear and straightforward way.
Call (978) 228-2262 or email Davis & Davis, P.C.today to set up an initial consultation. We proudly serve clients across Middlesex, Essex, and Suffolk counties from our offices in Boston and North Reading.